When you train, you want ammunition that is reliable, with feel and point of aim that’s as close as possible to your personal defense loads. You also need it to be affordable. Speer® Lawman® ammunition brings great consistency at an attractive price, and also features reloadable cases. Find your ideal training load in a variety of calibers from 32 Auto to 45 Auto. With excellent accuracy and ballistics similar to Gold Dot® loads, it offers the most realistic practice possible.
• Speer TMJ® bullet with one-piece jacket
• The lead core is completely and seamlessly encased in jacket material, so powder gases can't burn lead off the bullet base
• Reloadable brass cases manufactured to tight tolerances for quality assurance
• Clean-burning propellants deliver optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures
• Non-corrosive CCI® primers for highly sensitive and reliable ignition
• Clean-Fire® loads use primers with no lead, barium or antimony, eliminating airborne heavy metals at the firing point for cleaner shooting indoors.
Lawman Clean-Fire spent cases look almost unfired when compared to traditionally primed ammunition. The heavy metals have been removed, producing a clean burn and virtually eliminating heavy metals at the shooter.