When you train, you want ammunition that is reliable, with feel and point of aim that’s as close as possible to your self-defense loads. You also need it to be affordable. Speer® Lawman® ammunition brings great consistency at an attractive price, and also features reloadable cases. Find your ideal training load in a variety of calibers from 32 Auto to 45 Auto. With excellent accuracy and ballistics similar to Gold Dot® loads, it offers the most realistic practice possible.
- Speer TMJ® bullet with one-piece jacket
- The lead core is completely and seamlessly encased in jacket material, so powder gases can't burn lead off the bullet base
- Reloadable brass cases manufactured to tight tolerances for quality assurance
- Clean-burning propellants deliver optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures
- Non-corrosive CCI® primers for highly sensitive and reliable ignition
- Clean-Fire® loads use primers with no lead, barium or antimony, eliminating airborne heavy metals at the firing point for cleaner shooting indoors.
The Visible Difference
Lawman Clean-Fire spent cases look almost unfired when compared to traditionally primed ammunition. The heavy metals have been removed, producing a clean burn and virtually eliminating heavy metals at the shooter.