Speer® Lawman® training ammunition brings superb consistency along with feel and point of aim that’s as close as possible to your personal defense loads. All options are loaded with a TMJ® bullet with a plated jacket that encapsulates the entire lead core.
- Offers the same feel and point of aim as comparable personal defense loads
- Reloadable cases
- TMJ® bullet’s jacket encapsulates the lead core
One-year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in DC, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York.
- Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Connecticut or Illinois.
- Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.