Copper Plated Round Nose CPRN
- Bullet Type:CPRN
- Bullet Weight (grains):115
- Diameter (in.):0.355
- Diameter (mm):9.02
- Sectional Density:0.130
- Package Quantity:500
- Use:Target Shooting
A specialized copper jacket completely encapsulates the lead core of Speer® Plinker handgun bullets. The result is drastically reduced airborne lead and consistent, accurate performance—all at a price that’s perfect for high-volume shooting at the range.
- Uniform copper jacket
- Lead core is completely encapsulated, minimizing airborne lead
- Affordably priced for high-volume reloading and shooting at the range
- Available in key calibers and weights
One-year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in DC, Massachusetts or New Jersey.
- Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Connecticut, Illinois or New York.
- Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.