Jacketed Handgun Bullet
- Ballistic Coefficient:.113
- Bullet Type:Jacketed Hollow Point
- Bullet Weight (grains):110
- Diameter (in.):0.357
- Diameter (mm):9.068
- Sectional Density:0.123
- Package Quantity:100
- Use:Target Shooting
Speer® Jacketed handgun bullets use Uni-Cor® technology to produce a perfectly uniform jacket. Their accuracy and consistency make them great options for virtually every shooting sport.
- Uni-Cor® technology results in perfectly uniform jacket
- Ideal for target shooting
- Accurate and reliable
One-year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in Connecticut, DC, Massachusetts or New Jersey.
- Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Illinois or New York.
- Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.