Lead Handgun Bullets
- Ballistic Coefficient:.044
- Bullet Type:Lead Wadcutter
- Bullet Weight (grains):98
- Diameter (in.):0.314
- Diameter (mm):7.976
- Sectional Density:0.142
- Package Quantity:1000
- Use:Target Shooting
Speer® cold-formed lead bullets are even better than ever with a technologically advanced, multi-layer lube. The coating won’t burn off, virtually eliminating leading problems and ensuring cleaner, more accurate shooting.
- Cold-formed lead
- Multi-layer lube system won't burn off or melt in storage
- Clean and dry to the touch
- Drastic reduction in barrel leading
- 500-count bulk packs
One-year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in DC, Massachusetts or New Jersey.
- Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Connecticut, Illinois or New York.
- Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.