TMJ Handgun Bullet
- Bullet Type:Total Metal Jacket
- Bullet Weight (grains):124
- Diameter (in.):0.355
- Diameter (mm):9.017
- Sectional Density:0.141
- Package Quantity:100
- Use:Target Shooting
Unlike conventional FMJ bullets that leave lead exposed at the base, Speer® uses Uni-Cor® technology to completely encase the TMJ® bullet’s lead core in a seamless jacket. It’s cleaner, more accurate and more consistent than any FMJ.
- Uni-Cor® technology completely encases the lead core in a seamless jacket
- Design eliminates the accuracy-robbing features of conventional full metal jacket bullets
- Reduces fouling and airborne lead
- Consistent bullet diameters and a uniform heel
One-year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in DC, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York.
- Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Connecticut or Illinois.
- Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.