Gold Dot Rifle Component Bullet
- Ballistic Coefficient:.411
- Bullet Type:Component Bullet
- Bullet Weight (grains):75
- Diameter (in.):0.224
- Diameter (mm):5.69
- Sectional Density:0.214
- Package Quantity:100
- Use:Personal Protection
Law enforcement professionals trust the Gold Dot® bullet design with their lives every day. Now Speer® offers consumers the same performance in a line of personal protection rifle bullets. Their exclusive manufacturing process bonds the uniform jacket to the core one atom at a time, ensuring proper expansion and nearly 100 percent weight retention. The result is superb accuracy and immediate, threat-stopping performance.
- Personal Protection rifle bullets in a variety of popular calibers
- Gold Dot® technology virtually eliminates core/jacket separations and produces a very uniform jacket
- Extreme accuracy
- Reliable performance to eliminate any threat
- Consistent penetration and expansion through common barriers
One-year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in Connecticut, DC, Massachusetts or New Jersey.
- Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Illinois or New York.
- Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.