Hot-Cor Rifle Bullet
- Ballistic Coefficient:.365
- Bullet Type:Spitzer Soft Point
- Bullet Weight (grains):90
- Diameter (in.):0.243
- Diameter (mm):6.172
- Sectional Density:0.218
- Package Quantity:100
Get incredibly reliable all-range accuracy and terminal performance with Speer® Hot-Cor® bullets. Molten lead is poured into the jacket during the construction process to maximize consistency while minimizing cost to the shooter.
- Accurate and flat shooting
- Consistent terminal performance on medium and big game
- Available in a variety of calibers and bullet weights
One-year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in DC, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York.
- Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Connecticut or Illinois.
- Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.