- Ballistic Coefficient:.522
- Ballistic Coefficient with Velocity:3,000-2,500 - G1: .567, G7: .284 | 2,500-2,000 - G1: .548, G7: .275 | 1,500-2,000 - G1: .518, G7: .267
- Bullet Type:Impact
- Bullet Weight (grains):172
- Diameter (in.):0.308
- Diameter (mm):7.823
- Sectional Density:0.259
- Package Quantity:50
Take your hunts, your handloads and your shots farther than you ever thought possible. The Speer® Impact bullet blends tough, molecularly bonded construction with a high ballistic coefficient. Its groundbreaking Slipstream™ polymer tip provides a perfect aerodynamic meplat, and its hollow core initiates expansion at velocities 200 fps lower than comparable designs. The combination results in deep penetration at mid-range, as well as extreme accuracy and consistent low-velocity expansion at long distances.
- Molecularly fused jacket maximizes weight retention and improves accuracy
- Slipstream polymer tip increases downrange energy and initiates low-velocity expansion
- High ballistic coefficients for flatter trajectories and better long-range performance
- Close-range penetration and long-distance expansion
- Competitively priced
One-year Limited Warranty (Materials and Workmanship).
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final. While this item is not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Neither loaded ammunition nor component bullets can be sold in DC or Massachusetts.
- Loaded ammunition cannot be sold in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey or New York.
- Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes, International, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska or Hawaii.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.